Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: allman bros

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: allman bros

    I watched it two nights ago I think...I liked it pretty well

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: allman bros

    I wish they had let Free Bird play all the way through. That is my my favorite song ever.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #13
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: allman bros

    I was so disappointed in that so called "southern rock" special. They should have just done two specials, one on Skynyrd and the other on the Allman Brother because they just about discounted any other southern band's . Charlie Daniels get's mentioned and Marshall Tucker Band maybe a whole 5 minutes each. What about Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet, The Outlaw's, 38 Special, Johnny Van Zant..................
    They just dissapinted me on that aspect. What they did cover was good but I was expecting more band's covered.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: allman bros

    I have to agree with Starbuck on this one. I think they covered the Allman Bros for the most part of the show. Then Skynyrd was talked about for 30 mins or a little more. But like starbuck where was Blackfoot, 38 Special, Molly Hatchet and the rest. They could have done a 2 or even 3 show special. Like a past, present and future kind of thing.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: allman bros

    That why I said it was basically about Allman Bros and Skynyrd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •